Last year I was one of many selected to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration party and it worked out in conjunction with Lucas' 6th birthday.
Once again Mom Select and Disney put together some awesome party kits for another DisneySide @Home Celebration and we were again selected to host! The theme we received was the Disney Villains and our box came stuffed with goodies. Thank you sponsors!
Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the contents of our box before we took everything out, but besides invitations, decorations, plates, napkins, cups and activity print outs (bingo, trivia, word searches, matching game) for the party we also received several more items:
- nail polish and files with instructions for creating Maleficent and Ursula inspired nails.
- Disney villains 100 pc puzzle
- Mickey shaped cake pan, Duff Goldman Tie Dye cake mix by Gartner Studios, and sprinkles
- My Image Bracelet Maker
- HP Create Memories You Keep packs (photo paper/envelopes) - gave one to all the parents
- products from all and Wisk
- Twinings Tea variety herbal box (my favorite is the Orange and Cinnamon Spice)
- Disney vacation planning DVDs with luggage tags (one for each family)
I finally settled on a party date - Feb 16 when schools were closed for the President's Day holiday. Kayla had several friends over for our DisneySide @Home Celebrations Villains Party and the girls all had a great time - I'd say it was a success!
Quote/Attraction Match Game and World Search
My attempt at the Maleficent nails
The girls really enjoyed the trivia questions; I read the cards while they were eating and yelling out answers.