21 life experiences that Kayla has had. Some of them are big life experiences (becoming a sister! flying to another country!) and some of them are little things (going sledding after a blizzard!) but they all add up to enjoying life, living life, and experiencing life.
1. Putting her feet in the ocean for the first time.
2. Flying to Denmark. Twice.
3. Taking a ferry to Sweden.
4. Enjoying the aftermath of a blizzard.
5. Going to an NFL game.
6. Having fun at the Boston Children's Museum.
7. Hiking a mountain.
8. Throwing out the first pitch at a Charleston RiverDogs game.
9. Going to Disney. And Sea World. And Sesame Place.
10. States Kayla's been to, or through: NM, AZ, TX, OK, WI, MO, IL, IN, OH, WV, VA, MD, DE, NJ, NY, PA, CT, MA, NC, SC, GA, FL.
11. Roller skating and ice skating.
12. Sledding at White Sands National Park.
13. Visiting a pumpkin patch and jumping in to a pile of hay.
14. Spending a weekend at Victory Junction camp.
15. Mastering the monkey bars.
16. Climbing a tree.
17. Participating in a dance recital.
18. Tea Party/Slumber party birthday.
19. Becoming a big sister.
20. Giving yourself an oatmeal facial.
21. First job experience as a hostess at a restaurant.