Here are Kayla's answers to the same questions I asked her three years ago. It sure can be hard for her to answer some abstract questions as she seemed to struggle with some of the answers. She also wanted to answer the questions as it pertained to herself.
1. What is something your mom always says to you? "Take a shower."
2. What makes your mom happy? "Because I love you."
3. What makes your mom sad? "It'll be ok, I still love you."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "You tickle me."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "You had Henry, to sleep with it on your bed."
6. How old is your mom? 41
7. How tall is your mom? 81 feet high
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "Cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Go to the library and pick out books."
10. If your mom becomes famous what would it be for? "Your beauty and kindness."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Making stuff."
12. What is she not very good at? (Couldn't seem to answer this question.)
13. What does your mom do for a job? "You work on the computer."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "Hamburger and french fries. Pizza."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "I give you some hugs."
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? "You would be a doctor, or a nurse."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "We play games. We go out of town."
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We have the same eyes."
19. How are you and your mom different? "We have different shirts." (Ok, how else are we different? What do you have inside you that's different?") "Extra chromosome!"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "That's a GREAT question!" (finally she said 'hugs').
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "To work. At home."
Grab This Button