Here are Kayla's answers to the questions I asked Lucas earlier:
1. What is something your mom always says to you? "Kayla's not listening. Kayla's happy listening to mom."
2. What makes your mom happy? "I clip up!" (when she 'clips up' in school meaning she had a good, great, or outstanding day).
3. What makes your mom sad? "Be bad, not listening."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Funny."
5. How old is your mom? "100." (then she guessed a bunch of numbers.)
6. How tall is your mom? "2 feet."
7. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "Work."
8. What does your mom do when you're not around? "You do work."
9. What is your mom really good at? "Making lunch for me."
10. What is your mom not very good at? "School."
11. What does your mom do for a job? "Paperwork."
12. What is your mom's favorite food? "Pizza." (I think she was thinking of herself!)
13. What makes you proud of your mom? "Good job, good day." (I think she turned this around meaning I'm proud of her when she has a good day at school.)
14. What do you and your mom do together? "Homework."
15. How are you and your mom the same? "We're the same girls."
16. How are you and your mom different? "Different shirt and hat."
17. How do you know your mom loves you? "Hug, kiss good morning to school" (I think she means at the bus stop.)
18. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Other playground." (Again, answering for herself!)