Three years ago I did this questionnaire with both Lucas and Kayla and thought it would be fun to ask them the questions again to see how their answers might have changed.
Overall Lucas' responses didn't change much three years later - and for question #9 he gave the same exact answer, word for word, as he did three years ago!
1. What is something your mom always says to you? "I always love you."
2. What makes your mom happy? "Doing stuff the very first time she asks, and giving her love."
3. What makes your mom sad? "Doing stuff on the one millionth time she asks."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "If she tickles me, if she give me a really good joke."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "I don't know."
6. How old is your mom? "Are you 48? ... or 42? Which one?"
7. How tall is your mom? "I'd say about 5 feet. I'd say 4 feet 12. Haha! Same as 5 feet."
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "Love me."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "I don't know cause I'm not around!"
10. If your mom becomes famous what would it be for? "I want to say cooking, but..., I guess I'll have to."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Cooking."
12. What is she not very good at? "Making dresses ... like sewing."
13. What does your mom do for a job? "Parent contacts, something like that? Oh not parent contact, Family Connection!"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "I don't know. It's a mystery."
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "She's awesome."
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? "Coaky (something like that) she's from Wild Krats."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "We have fun!"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both love each other and we're both awesome."
19. How are you and your mom different? "My mom's a woman and I'm a boy. And she's allowed to cook and drink alcohol and I'm not."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "I just know."
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Places that you can be with me."