I came across this list of questions to ask your kids and thought it would be fun to hear what answers my kids came up with.
Here are the questions with Lucas's answers:
1. What is something your mom always says to you? "Clean up, get dressed, get your backpack."
2. What makes your mom happy? "Flowers."
3. What makes your mom sad? "I don't know."
4. How does your mom make you laugh? "When you're silly."
5. What was your mom like as a child? "I don't really know what you mean."
6. How old is your mom? "38." (Close. 39.)
7. How tall is your mom? "We haven't measured you so I don't know."
8. What is your mom's favorite thing to do? "Clean the house."
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "I don't know cause I'm not around!" (This was my favorite answer.). Then he continued with, "Vacuum sometimes, clean the dishes."
10. If your mom becomes famous what would it be for? "Hmmm."
11. What is your mom really good at? "Putting pajamas on."
12. What is she not very good at? "I don't know, you're always good at something."
13. What does your mom do for a job? "Write things."
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "All kinds of food what you eat. I don't know. That's a lot of I don't knows!"
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "That you're nice."
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? "A fast writer."
17. What do you and your mom do together? "Watch TV together, but I don't know if you're actually watching it." (Actually, we rarely watch TV together.)
18. How are you and your mom the same? "We're not the same. Why does it even ask that question?" (My other favorite answer.)
19. How are you and your mom different? "We don't have the same hair."
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "Because it's in both of our hearts." (love this one too.)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Maryland."