FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday Freebie

This week I received the free sample of Teeccino Caffeine-Free Herbal Coffee (it's under the worldwide freebies from that post). I chose the Almond Amaretto; although I don't drink coffee, this sounded good!

For US: Get a free bottle of Purple. What is Purple? It's "the most powerful antioxidant beverage on the planet." It is named for the powerful set of seven antioxidants in its unique formula – the natural fruit juices of A├žai, Black Cherry, Pomegranate, Black Currant, Purple Plum, Cranberry and Blueberry. There are no preservatives or additives. (I haven't heard of this before, but it sounds like a great drink and I can't wait to try it!)

For Canada: Request your free box of Kashi Chewy Granola Bars.


post signature

3 comments:

Dave and Rachel said...

Michelle, This is Rachel Baxter, Sams mom. It was cool to read some of your blog, your daughter is beautiful! You won't believe this but i leaved in Germany 1985-1989, my dad was stationed in Ansbach and Bamberg. I guess our stories are even more similar than just the birth of our wonderful babies!! my email is Rachelbbaxter@gmail.com if you want to talk more.
Thanks for commenting on my blog, how did you find it?

Catlin Humes said...

What? I LOVE those kashi chewy bars. Why can't I live in Canada? lol. Cool freebie. Thanks for the tip.

jennwa said...

Thanks for letting us know about the frebies.