FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Freebie

This week I received my sample of Post-It Sight Word Notes for Kids.

For US: I previously posted a sample for Canadians to get a Simply Nutrilite bar, well there is also a link for those in the US to get their choice of a Simply Nutrilite bar. I received my sample of the Cherry Almond bar yesterday and it was really, really good! The other choice is Chocolate Crisp.

For Canada: Submit the form to receive a free Kids Drawing Board

For UK: Fill out the form for your free Smart Microfibre Cleaning Mitten/

For Australia: Get a free sample of Dove Pro Age

post signature

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I got my post-its this week, too! Thanks, friend! My girls loved them!

Leslie said...

Just visiting your site from another friend's blog. Your daughter is just beautiful! I love all of the pictures of her.

Blessings to you as you prepare to meet another precious one.

Blessings,
Leslie
www.homeschoolblogger.com/LeslieNelsen

A Special Family said...

Thank you Michelle!

Shannon **Gabi's Mom** said...

I got my post it's and nutrilite last week, too. I got the chocalate crisp. It was okay not great. And it was 3 points on my diet. The Kashi trail mix bars are only 2 and taste sooo much better.