FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday Freebie

For US: Get a free sample of HEAD Original Shampoo and Conditioner or HEAD Organics Extra Hold Hair Gel for your child. This sample is from Kiwi - Growing Families the Natural and Organic Way.

If you don't have kids here is a free sample for you:
Nescafe Taster's Choice

International: Just for signing up at East Store they'll send you a free 100% cotton towel - offer ends 28 July 07.

9 comments:

DeAnna said...

Thanks for always posting the freebies! Also, I have been crazy busy so just catching up on blogging and I love the picture of Kayla where her eyes just "pop". And I made that exact butterfly cake for Amelia's 1st birthday party, we did a spring theme because her birthday is on the first day of spring. It did turn out really cute.

amy said...

These rock. I have no idea how you find them but I really appreciate them!

PEA said...

Thanks Michelle:-) xox

Killlashandra said...

Thanks for the tip!

Amy said...

Thanks, Michelle! I sent you an email about Flat Stanley.

-Amy

amy said...

youve been tagged!

Cindy said...

I've crowned you over at my blog. :)

Omaha Mama said...

I need to get on to these freebies, I'm just so lazy! :-)

Okay - apologies first - Sorry, but I've tagged you for ANOTHER meme. This one though, takes 8 tags, which is about ALL of the blogs I read! So tag!

A Special Family said...

Thanks Michelle!