FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Freebie

For US: Sign up to receive a free Soccer Mom Short-cuts Book from Ragu.
Thank you to Kim for emailing me the link to this freebie!

For Worldwide: Join the Kernel Seasons club and receive product updates, discounts, and free samples. "No more naked popcorn."

This week I received a couple of the samples I ordered from Walmart; make sure you check their offers as they change frequently - some new ones are up now.

7 comments:

amy said...

YOu share the greatest things with us

I used to be addicted to fatcatcafe.com
they had a lot of free things

PEA said...

Well I can't have "naked" popcorn now can I! lol Thank you so much for the link Michelle:-) xo

Yellow Mama said...

What an absolutely sweet face! She is a cutie...I can tell you love her!

Thanks for coupon tips...

chelle said...

Ooo always looking for shortcuts!

KarenW said...

Just stopping by during the scavenger hunt. Your daughter is so cute!

A Special Family said...

Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh I can't wait!!!!

Dori (Aviva's mommy) said...

Thanks for the great samples!!!!