FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 07, 2017

Just A Picture

Just a picture for today's post: I forgot to post this picture in the blog post about the Charleston Southern Women's Show. 

Kayla and I walked around to see some of the vendors at the show and one of the vendors had a free photo opportunity. Since I'm usually the one behind the camera I'm glad we were able to get this photo of us.

So here is my girl and me...


3 comments:

Adelaide Dupont said...

That was a really cool picture of you and Kayla in Charleston, Michelle!

Anonymous said...

What a memory to always have, a picture of mom/daughter, to cherish. love the pic! you both look great. love mom/grandma

Sabrina Steyling said...

Beautiful!