Please join in for the 8th Annual 31 for 21 Blog Challenge for Down Syndrome Awareness Month!
If you're new to the blog challenge please read this post to get a little background info on it and how it was started. I didn't come up with the idea, but this is the 3rd year that I'm hosting it.
If you don't want to read the above linked post, here is a quick summary of what 31 for 21 is all about:
- Down syndrome is 3 copies of the 21st chromosome (in medical terms it is Trisomy21, frequently shortened to T21).
- October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month
- There are 31 days in Oct
- Blog every day (31) in Oct to raise awareness about Down syndrome (T21)
- So ... 31 for 21 Blog Challenge
A couple of guidelines:
- You don't have to blog about Down syndrome every day; just blog every day about whatever you want
- You should mention, at least once, that you are participating in "31 for 21"
- You don't have to be a parent, or grandparent, of someone with Down syndrome to participate
- Grab the button and post somewhere on your blog or in a blog post
- Sign Mr Linky so other bloggers can see all the participants
- Meet new bloggers
- If you tweet, use #31for21
Grab This Button
Please add your blog!