FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Freebie

For US: Sign up for your coupon and free sample of Aveeno Positively Ageless.

For Canada: Sign up to receive Homebasics Magazine for free. Discover fresh and fun ideas for food, family and home delivered right to your door.

For UK: Sign up and receive a free Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor. Join the A-list club and we’ll send you a free sachet that contains Australian Balm Mint extract and will turn even the driest hair into luscious locks.

7 comments:

PEA said...

I already receive the Homebasics magazines and it's an excellent little magazine:-)

Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I laughed when I read "luscious locks". Maybe it's just me but there is something hilarious sounding about that.
In writing this I am betting on the fact that you didn't write that description.

-Andrea

A Special Family said...

Brilliant!
Thank you!!

Deb said...

My mouth is drooling over the cake recipe! Thanks for sharing!

Beck said...

Homebasics IS a fun little magazine - I've actually found tons of good recipes in it!

chelle said...

It is making me home sick with all these Canadian offers *wink*

I guess I will just be ageless in California for now!

Larae said...

I love freebies! Have you visited MotherLoad's Freebie Fridays yet?? http://www.momadvice.com/blog/2007/02/freebie-friday-february-23-2007.htm