FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Friday, July 14, 2006

Friday Freebie

Free Samples from California Cosmetics...available to US AND Canada.

Looks like you can chose a 1st and 2nd choice from Aromatherapy, Hair Care, Skin Care, Anti-Aging Products, and Cosmetics

Click here

I usually do get most of the freebies I sign up for, but remember they can take anywhere from 8-12 weeks to arrive. So just when you've forgotten you've requested something it'll arrive!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love free stuff. thanks for the link

PEA said...

Thank you Michelle:-)

Miranda said...

I love getting free stuff in the mail!

P.s
Kayla's Birthday card was returned to me today because it is a square envelope and needs extra postage, so she will be getting it a little late. Aggggh!

Much More Than A Mom said...

Cool - so few of them will send to Canada. Thanks!