The 9th Annual blog challenge called "31 for 21" is almost upon us! I feel like most everyone knows what "31 for 21" is all about, but in case there are some new bloggers joining in here is a quick recap:
- Down syndrome is 3 copies of the 21st chromosome (in medical terms it is Trisomy 21, frequently shortened to T21).
- October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month
- There are 31 days in Oct
- Blog every day (31) in Oct to raise awareness/acceptance about Down syndrome (T21)
- So ... 31 for 21 Blog Challenge
A couple of guidelines:
- You don't have to blog about Down syndrome every day; just blog every day about whatever you want
- You should mention, at least once, that you are participating in "31 for 21"
- You don't have to be a parent, or grandparent, of someone with Down syndrome to participate
- Grab the button and post somewhere on your blog or in a blog post
- Sign Mr Linky so other bloggers can see all the participants
- Meet new bloggers
- Use #31for21 on social media
I will be sharing blogs from participating bloggers on the Big Blueberry Eyes Facebook page.
Here is a link to topic ideas to get you thinking about what to blog about. If you have any other topics please let me know so I can add them to the list.
Grab This Button
Please add your blog to the list of participating bloggers: