We had a great time during the Race For Research! I haven't had a chance to write up a blog post about our adventures, but wanted to share this quick video of one of the highlights from this road rally.
The teams were able to drive their vehicles around NASCAR's Martinsville Speedway (and 2 other smaller tracks: Bowman Gray and Hickory Motor Speedway) but Martinsville was the big-time track!
Things I love in this video:
- Kayla's exuberant enthusiasm and cheering
- Lucas's 'cool' pose that says he does this all the time!
- Lucas saying "Go faster! Step on the gas, Dad!"
- Me telling Joe that he's driving on a NASCAR track and to just "keep left!"
- Joe's commentary "3 wide at Martinsville! Top speed: 48 MPH."
Best of all: Priceless family memories!