FB Page

Readers' Choice Finalist

o.htm

You're Following Me!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 06, 2011

Nobody Told Me

My 31 for 21 post today is over on the Parents.com blog. The lovely Ellen from Love That Max also writes a blog, To The Max, for Parents.com and asked if I would submit a post for Down Syndrome Awareness Month.

Head on over to to see what I had to say on Having A Child With Down Syndrome: What Nobody Tells You.

Ps ... while you're over there, just a reminder that my blog is also nominated in the category for Special Needs Blog, appreciate any votes!


Grab This Button
post signature

6 comments:

Patti said...

I left a comment over there, but it didn't show up...maybe it takes a little time? I loved you post, Michelle1

Kathleen said...

I've voted - now running over to read your post which I am sure will be wonderful! You are a blessing to so many, I hope you realize that.
Have a great day!

http://www.mskathleen.org/2011/10/dangers-of-baby-mineral-oil-and.html

Michelle said...

WONDERFUL article, Michelle!!!

Jaida said...

Very well written!

Trace said...

You have my vote! :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love this piece! I hope 'nobody told me' will become as well known and shared as 'welcome to holland'.
Thank you for writing, so glad I've found your blog too!