Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Special Exposure Wednesday

5 Minutes for Special Needs

This picture is from a photo shoot Kayla recently participated in - more info on that coming soon!


post signature

17 comments:

  1. Kayla is so photogenic! What a great picutre! Love the missing tooth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so beautiful! She's really growing up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks so happy and sweet! I just love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking so grown up, beautiful picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!!! I see the tooth fairy has been a callin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:21 PM

    Love this, I can really see how lovely her eyes are, :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:09 PM

    What a cutie pie!:) And we share our name!

    I'm a new follower and fellow military wife, can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful child. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is gorgeous as always. Love the missing-tooth-grin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutie girl! I look forward to hearing more about this shoot. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't believe our girls are going to be 7! What a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the missing tooth! We haven't reached that milestone yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a darling picture

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is beautiful and I love her shorter hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is GORGEOUS! A framer, for sure!

    ReplyDelete