Kayla has captivating blue eyes...her grandmother and great-grandmother have always said she has these "big blueberry eyes" - and Kayla is now joined by younger brother Lucas; also sporting those big blueberry eyes!
Can I tell you how much I love Cream of Wheat? Apparently, my mom started feeding me Cream of Wheat when I was 6 weeks old because I refused to drink milk. I didn't like the taste of milk then and I still don't.
Ahhh. Cream of Wheat. What an incredibly good memory from childhood!
Can I tell you how much I love Cream of Wheat? Apparently, my mom started feeding me Cream of Wheat when I was 6 weeks old because I refused to drink milk. I didn't like the taste of milk then and I still don't.
ReplyDeleteAhhh. Cream of Wheat. What an incredibly good memory from childhood!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these Michelle. It makes it so fun to get my mail. : )
ReplyDeleteI'm praying for safe travels and time together for you guys
ReplyDeleteWork from home India