Kayla has captivating blue eyes...her grandmother and great-grandmother have always said she has these "big blueberry eyes" - and Kayla is now joined by younger brother Lucas; also sporting those big blueberry eyes!
Looks like some great fun was going on! I love Kayla's hat! I bought a really cute summer hat for Ruby to wear but she just grins at me and throws it on the ground!
Looks like Kayla had a GREAT time!!! Woo Hoo!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful time she is having.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blast! Wish we had field day at work! Haha!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun, :)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun - it looks like she is having a great time!
ReplyDeletelooks like a blast. I think I need a popsicle break in my day too. hehe
ReplyDeleteSo glad that Field Day was so much fun!
ReplyDeletesuch a fun time, looks like a great time
ReplyDeleteLooks like some great fun was going on! I love Kayla's hat! I bought a really cute summer hat for Ruby to wear but she just grins at me and throws it on the ground!
ReplyDeletecould there be a more perfect field day, capped off with a popsicle, even!!! looks like FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteOur daughters are so beautiful! I love to see what my daughter's future looks like.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great day! Love that smile!
ReplyDelete