Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Life Is Therapy



Life is Therapy - being outside on a nice day enjoying swinging! Swinging is a great sensory therapy tool - maintaining your balance and your body awareness of where you are in 'space.'

Looking at these pictures I almost forgot how little Kayla was back then :)





Visit Marie for more Life Is Therapy ideas.

post signature

8 comments:

  1. VERY cute and therapeutic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun look back. She was, and is, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh she was such a little squeeze toy! What a tiny and sweet muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh what an adorable big ole smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. and what a great life it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so precious! I haven't seen her that little!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think swinging is great therapy. I swing with Jax a lot since he can't sit in a swing by himself.

    ReplyDelete