Kayla has captivating blue eyes...her grandmother and great-grandmother have always said she has these "big blueberry eyes" - and Kayla is now joined by younger brother Lucas; also sporting those big blueberry eyes!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Special Exposure Wednesday
This is an older picture of Kayla, but one of my favorite ones!
I've missed that little face. You really have a beautiful daughter.
Thank you for your kind comment on our blog. Yes, I am working with behavior therapists. We are crossing our fingers that things will work out...soon:) Thanks for the love and support! Have a wonderful day!
so pretty
ReplyDeleteHer eyes are so beautiful! It looks like it was warm when that was taken. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteLove it, I'm a big eye person, its my favorite feature on people. And hers are so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteOMGosh!! That picture is STUNNING!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is scrapbook worthy - I really hope you scrapbook...lol
I can see why, it is such a beautiful photo of her. love this
ReplyDeleteI've missed that little face. You really have a beautiful daughter.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comment on our blog. Yes, I am working with behavior therapists. We are crossing our fingers that things will work out...soon:)
Thanks for the love and support! Have a wonderful day!
So cute! You can tell how much she's grown!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!!! hopefully you have that framed somewhere??? :)
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love her blue eyes!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter has blue eyes and so normally other blue eyed babies do not faze me.
ReplyDeleteShe is an exception.
I am jealous beyond measure.
Nothing cuter then a blue eyed beauty in pig-tales.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDeleteWow her eyes just draw you in! She is just absolutly gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a beautiful little girl Michelle :)
ReplyDeletewhat a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete