Sunday, August 02, 2009

A Perfect Ending

Nosebleed seats: overpriced
Parking: $20
Nachos and a drink: almost $10

Going to a Red Sox game with my sister...


on my birthday (surrounded by members from Red Sox Nation)...


watching them win...


and getting a phone call from my husband, all the way from Afghanistan...


Priceless!

What a great way to end my birthday - thanks for the birthday wishes!

post signature

25 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, I'm so glad you had a great time, even though it was overpriced :-)!!! Hearing from Joe had to have just made the day complete and I'm sure the Red Sox's winning helped too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a great day at the game. Even if it was with the Red Sox. ;) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love baseball too - that would have been a priceless event in my book as well! So glad you had a fun time and that your team won! Icing on your birthday cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and son would drool over your blog if I showed them these pictures. I'm so glad you had such a fun time. We hope to do something similar when my son graduates high school this coming school year. I had forgotten that you love the Red Sox too. Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! And I'm truly so happy for you that you got a call from your husband!!!!! Sounds like a beautiful day~

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last part made me cry a little! Glad you had fun and got to talk to Joe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! Glad you had an awesome day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, so happy you had such a nice time and a call from your hubby so special.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Sounds like a great birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AHHH! Happy belated!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so awesome that he called while you were there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:56 PM

    you were totally right. red sox fans ARE cute. ^_^ lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. holy cow THAT is wonderful. :) so glad you had such a GREAT time. :)

    happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ann R6:02 PM

    Happy Birthday Michelle!
    Ann in DC

    ReplyDelete
  16. Belated Birthday wishes - I am glad you enjoyed the game.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:58 PM

    You look so happy! I'm happy for you- it's contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like you had a wonderful time! Happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So fun! Glad you got a girl's night out! BTW we need to meet up sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. It sounds wonderful! I'm glad you had a great time! Happy late Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. AWWWW, *HUGS* Happy Birthday! And what a fabulous day! The look in your eyes on the phone from Joe...Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous10:37 AM

    i'm glad to see you both had a wonderful time!I think that is so nice that Joe called you while you were there!Happy Birthday!
    love ya,
    mimi

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wishing you may more priceless years. Love Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous9:33 AM

    Awww- happy birthday, LATE!!!!

    I am back on typepad!! Still at blogger too!

    faithfulmommy.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete